Skin foundation has become a basic need of girls in today’s time whether they are going to party or any other special movements. Skin foundation helps in providing a perfect look but sometimes can be very harmful for your sensitive skin. . There are many skin foundations in the market which can be a bit challenging for you to choose the right skin foundation which is suitable for your sensitive skin.
Basically in this blog you will be told about the top 7 best skin foundations which are suitable for your sensitive skin.
Best foundation names for sensitive skin
There are many types of foundations available in the market, but it is important to identify the best foundation for sensitive skin among them. For this reason, we are listing the names of the best foundations for sensitive skin below.
1. Maybelline New York Fit-Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation
If you are wondering which foundation to use for sensitive skin, Maybelline New York Fit-Me Matte Poreless Liquid Foundation can be a good choice. This company claims that this foundation is dermatologically and allergy tested. For this reason, this foundation from Maybelline is considered to be suitable for sensitive skin.
- Gives medium coverage.
- Gets easily into the skin.
- Can give a natural finish.
- Suitable for normal to oily skin.
- Makes the skin look even by covering the blemishes.
- Is non-comedogenic, which can prevent acne.
- Can help in reducing the problem of acne.
- The foundation has a pump dispenser, due to which it is easy to remove.
- Available in 18 shades.
- Contains Parabens.
2. Alma Smart Shade Anti-Aging Skintone Matching Makeup
This foundation from Alma can be included in the list of best foundation for sensitive skin. According to the brand, this foundation is anti-aging, which can slow down the effects of aging. Also it is hypoallergenic i.e. a product that does not cause allergies. This is the reason why it is considered suitable for sensitive skin.
- Can work to tone the skin.
- It has sun-protection factor (SPF-21).
- It is available in 6 skin-tone-adjusting shades.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Tested by skin and eye specialist.
- It is odor free.
- This foundation is white in color, which after applying gets adjusted according to the color of the skin.
- Can give medium coverage to the skin.
- Makes skin look natural.
- it’s expensive.
3. Shimmerz Natural/Organic Light to Medium Liquid Mineral Foundation Makeup
This liquid mineral foundation makeup from Shimraj is also in the list of best foundations for sensitive skin. This foundation claims to contain natural ingredients like aloe vera. Also, no harmful chemicals have been used in it.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Can hide the blemishes on the face.
- This is an organic skin healing foundation.
- It is non-toxic and free from harmful chemicals.
- Claimed to not cause skin irritation.
- Can give a soft finish to the face.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee if you don’t like the foundation.
- This foundation is waterproof.
- Claimed to contain natural ingredients like Shea Butter, Vitamin-E, Olive Leaf Extract and Lavender.
- All these natural ingredients can nourish the skin as well as moisturize the skin.
- Its price is higher.
4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Lightweight Cream Foundation Makeup
If you are looking for a foundation for sensitive skin, then you can use this foundation. The company claims that it is enriched with Vitamins-A, B-5, C and E, which can work to slow down the effects of aging by nourishing the skin.
- It has Sun Protection Factor (SPF-55), which provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Can prevent sunburn.
- This product is dermatologist tested.
- Has travel friendly packaging.
- It is lightweight, due to which it is easy to get on the face.
- Can provide medium coverage.
- Stays on the face for a long time.
- Keeps face shine-free.
- This is a non-greasy foundation.
- Some people believe that it is not good for oily skin in summers.
- It’s hard to find easily available in cosmetics stores, but can be bought online.
5. CoverGirl Clean Sensitive Skin Liquid Foundation Classic Ivory
This foundation can be used for sensitive skin. The texture of this foundation is creamy, due to which it blends easily with the skin. Also it is free from harmful chemicals.
- It is free from fragrance and oil.
- Creamy and lightweight.
- Feels natural on face.
- It has hypoallergenic effects, which can act to prevent allergies.
- It is certified by dermatologists.
- Does not block pores.
- May reduce the size of pores.
- is costly.
- May break due to getting into glass bottle.
6. ELF Acne Fighting Foundation Sand 1 fl oz
ELF Acne Fighting Foundation Sand can be considered as the best foundation for sensitive skin. The company claims that salicylic acid, witch-hazel, camphor, tea-tree and aloe vera are used to make it. All these ingredients can nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
- Can help reduce skin acne.
- Can hide the redness and blemishes of the face.
- Can even out skin tone.
- Can reduce acne, as it contains salicylic acid.
- Can control skin oil.
- Gives a soft and matte finish.
- Its packaging is travel friendly.
- A little amount gives good coverage to the skin.
- According to many people, it reduces the problem of acne, but some users have also told it to be the cause of acne.
7. Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation
This foundation can be used to give an attractive look to the skin. It is a liquid foundation, which blends easily into the skin. This foundation claims to contain Vitamin E and peptides (a type of amino acid). Does not cause irritation and allergies, which is why it is considered one of the best foundations for sensitive skin.
- Can work to reduce facial wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes.
- Can work to make the skin glow.
- It contains SPF.
- Does not cause skin irritation and allergies.
- Has travel friendly packaging.
- Clinically & Dermatologist Tested.
- Is non-comedogenic, which can prevent acne from occurring.
- Fragrance free and oil free.
- Can stay on the face for a long time.
- Some customers say that the effect of this foundation does not last long on their skin.
In the next part of the article, we will give information regarding how to choose the best foundation for sensitive skin.
How to choose the best foundation for sensitive skin?
If you want to choose the best foundation, then definitely keep the things mentioned below in mind.
- Natural ingredients have been used in the foundation.
- Foundation does not contain chemicals that harm the skin.
- Labeled certified by the United States Department of Agriculture or any other certifying institution.
- The company seal should be on the product box.
- It would be good if the foundation has SPF.
- Always buy it from a trusted shop.
- If you are planning to buy online, then definitely read reviews on the internet.
- Be sure to check the expiry date.
In the last part of the article, we are telling the right way to apply foundation on sensitive skin.
The right way to apply foundation on sensitive skin
Many people do not know the right way of foundation, due to which the foundation starts appearing differently on the skin. To avoid this, you can apply foundation in the following way.
- First, clean the face thoroughly with a cleanser.
- Then apply moisturizer on the face and massage lightly for a few seconds.
- After that apply primer on the face.
- Now take the foundation on two fingers and apply it like a small dot all over the face.
- Then with the help of a makeup brush or hands, spread the foundation on the face.
- Take care not to miss the neck part.
- After this, concealer and compact powder can be applied.