You must have heard about Ashwagandha, it is used in many medicines as well as it has many other benefits which we are going to know in this blog.
Ashwagandha is actually a herb. Ashwagandha is used in many diseases. Did you know that Ashwagandha is used for reducing obesity, increasing strength and for semen disorders? Apart from this, Ashwagandha has many other benefits. It is very popular due to some special medicinal properties of Ashwagandha. Let us tell you in which diseases and how you can use Ashwagandha, but before that, know what is Ashwagandha.
what is ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is of many types in different countries, the quality of Ashwagandha grown by agriculture is better than Ashwagandha found in the forest. The Ashwagandha plant found in the forests is considered good for extracting oil. It has two types. What is small ashwagandha and what is big or native ashwagandha.
What is called small Ashwagandha? Because of its small bush, it is called small asangand, but its root is big. It is largely found in Nagaur in Rajasthan and is particularly influential due to the influence of the climate there. Hence it is also called as Nagori Asgandha.
What is big or native Ashwagandha- Its bush is large, but the roots are small and thin. It is commonly found in gardens, fields and hilly places. Asgandha has the predominance of constipating properties, the aroma of its juice is like horse urine. Which gives aroma when mashed it. Its use is more in Ayurveda.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
The leaves of Ashwagandha are more commonly used for its powder. Ashwagandha is considered to be amazingly beneficial in many diseases, its medicinal use should be done as follows:
1. To prevent the problem of white hair, do- If your hair is turning white before time, then you should take 2-4 grams of Ashwagandha powder. This will give very quick relief from the problem of premature graying of hair. Or you can make a paste and apply it on your earring, it will also benefit you.
2. Increase eyesight with Ashwagandha- Make a powder by mixing 2 grams Ashwagandha, 2 grams Amla and 1 gram liquorice. Taking one spoon of this powder with water in the morning and at night improves eyesight very soon.
3. Ashwagandha is beneficial in TB disease- If you are very strong with TB disease, then make powder of the root of Ashwagandha. Take 2 grams of this powder and mix 1 gram large peepal powder, and 5 grams ghee and 5 grams honey. Its consumption is very beneficial in TB disease.
4. Use of Ashwagandha to remove cough- Grind 10 grams of Ashwagandha root. And add 10 grams of sugar candy and heat it in 400 mg water for some time so that very little water remains. has a special advantage. Or take 40 mg thick decoction prepared from Ashwagandha leaves. Mix 20 grams Bahera powder, 10 grams catechu powder, 5 grams black pepper and 2.5 grams rock salt. Make 500 mg tablets. And sucking these pills cures all types of cough.
5. Ashwagandha is beneficial in stomach diseasesYou can also consume Ashwagandha powder in stomach diseases. You can use Ashwagandha powder in stomach diseases. Mix equal quantity of Bahera powder with Ashwagandha powder. Taking 2 to 4 grams with brown sugar kills stomach worms. And gives relief from pain in stomach.
6. Benefits of Ashwagandha for Relief from Arthritis- If you are facing diseases like arthritis, then take 2 grams powder of Ashwagandha with hot milk or water or cow’s ghee or sugar in the morning and evening, then you will get relief from arthritis soon.
7. Beneficial in the problem of back pain and insomnia- Boil 30 grams of fresh Ashwagandha leaves in 250 milligrams of water. When the water remains half, filter it and drink it. Drinking it for a week gives special benefit in arthritis caused by vata and kapha. Their pasta is also beneficial.
8. Ashwagandha benefits in the treatment of skin diseases- Make a paste of Ashwagandha leaves. Washing the skin with its paste or decoction of leaves provides relief from many skin diseases or by applying its paste on the wounds on the skin, the wound is cured and it is also very beneficial in removing inflammation. Grind the root of Ashwagandha and apply it after heating, it provides benefit in the problem of ringworm.
9. Ashwagandha removes weakness from the body- Mix equal quantity of sweet sugar and honey in 6 grams of Ashwagandha powder. Add 10 grams of cow’s ghee. Taking 2-4 grams of this mixture in the morning and at night for 4 months provides nourishment to the body and cures weakness of the body.
10. Benefits of Ashwagandha in blood related disorders – Add equal quantity of chopchini powder or absinthe powder to Ashwagandha powder. Taking 3-5 grams of this in the morning and evening ends the problem of blood.
11. Using Ashwagandha to Fight Fever Mix 2 grams Ashwagandha powder and 1 gram Giloy juice. Taking it daily with warm water or honey at night cures chronic fever soon.