Star anise, also known as star anise, is a dry garam masala similar to a dark brown star. As the name suggests, so is its shape. Its shape is like a star and its length is about 1 inch and it is divided into 8 to 10 segments, like a star. People from China and Ashila really like her. It is mainly used in South Indian cuisine. Along with this, it is used in all Chinese dishes because without it all Chinese dishes are incomplete.
A chemical called anethole is found in chakra flower or star anise, due to which it tastes like liquorice. Its taste is not only like liquorice, but it is also the father of liquorice in its qualities. Like liquorice, many medicinal properties are found in it. In this way, many antibacterial and antifungal properties are found in it. Vitamin B is also found in small amounts in it.
Along with this, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin C and many essential minerals and nutrients are found in it. This powder is easily available to us in any grocery shop. If you want to store it, then you can keep it in any air tight container so that it does not spoil quickly and you can use it for a long time. Let’s know about the benefits of star anise.
Benefits of Star Anise (Chakra Phul)
- You can get relief from cramps by massaging the chakra flower or star anise oil. Apart from this, you can get relief in joint pain or bone pain.
- If you are suffering from cold, cold or throat pain, then star anise tea can prove to be very beneficial for you.
- It is very beneficial for the woman who is breastfeeding.
- If you have a wound or injury, star anise can be of great help to you as it has antiseptic properties.
- If you are suffering from diseases like aging, anxiety or diabetes, then star anise gives you the strength to fight against these diseases.
- If your mouth smells bad, then take chakra flower because its fragrance is very good.
- Star anise is very beneficial in flu-like illness because it contains thymol, terpinel-like elements.
- Provides relief from gas, constipation and all kinds of digestive problems.
- This spice is used in making Pulab, Biryani etc.
- Star anise is very beneficial in improving sex drive. It keeps you sexually healthy.
- It is also added to many types of soups and is also used in making jam.
Star anise (Chakra Full) side effects
Star anise does not have any side effects, but it is very important to take care of its quantity.
In today’s post, you have learned about what is star anise (chakra full) and what are its benefits. I hope you have liked this post and if you liked this post, then share it with your friends and give your views in the comment box so that we can bring such best post among you in future also.