You must have heard about Neeri Syrup, but if you have not heard, then I would like to tell you that it is an ayurvedic syrup which is used for many diseases and through this blog we are going to know completely about it, the angle of its use. What are its benefits, what are its disadvantages etc.
How does Neeri Syrup work? | How Neery Syrup Works?
The manufacturer of Neeri syrup is Emil Pharma India. Neeri syrup is an ayurvedic medicine prescribed by ayurvedic doctors, in case of any disease related to urine such as any kind of infection, problem related to prostate or any kind of problem related to urine.
There are many such antibacterial properties inside it, due to which it is very effective for every problem related to the bladder. It reduces the complication of prosthetic by increasing the strength of the bladder. Neeri syrup is no less than a boon for kidney health. Neeri syrup consisting of many anti-oxidant elements is beneficial for the body in many ways.
Benefits of Neeri Syrup | Benefits of Neeri Syrup
- It provides relief in any kind of burning sensation in urine.
- Prevents urinary tract infection.
- Gradually reduces kidney stones.
- Neeri syrup is very beneficial if you have frequent diarrhea.
- If you are facing any kind of problem while urinating, then take Neeri syrup regularly.
- Inhibits the prostate.
- Protects the kidney from toxic substances.
- Prevents gas and gas burning.
- If there is less urine coming then it does regular.
- Prevents any kind of pain in the urethra.
- Neeri syrup is also very beneficial in weight loss.
- Neeri syrup is also very beneficial in digestive diseases, diabetes and epilepsy.
Neeri Syrup side effects | Side-effects of Neery Syrup
- Hypertension may occur due to overuse of the syrup.
- Before using Neeri syrup, please consult a doctor, otherwise it can be harmful for you.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients found in it.
- Wash hands thoroughly before using Neeri Syrup.
- Overuse of Neeri Syrup may cause blood pressure problems.
- Keep children away from this medicine.
- Breastfeeding women should use this syrup only after consulting a doctor.
- If you do not see any difference even after using Neeri syrup regularly, then definitely talk to the doctor at once.
Some important things related to Neeri Syrup | Important things to know
- Being an Ayurvedic medicine, although it does not have any side effects, but excess of everything is bad. Therefore, use it according to the dosage given on the bottle and once consult a doctor.
- You can use Neeri syrup comfortably, it does not have any addiction or habit.
- Consuming it in excess can cause harm instead of benefit.
- If you are taking Neeri syrup, then keep away from alcohol. Otherwise it may prove to be harmful for you.
- Neeri syrup is completely safe to take, but still, it would be better if you consult a doctor once.
- Do not use Neeri syrup during pregnancy.
- Do not use this syrup if any further surgery is going to happen.
- If you have bleeding problems, consult a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) for Neery Syrup
Question 1. Is it safe to drink Neeri syrup during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Ans 1. No, consult your doctor to get suggestions as per the situation.
Question 2. When should Neeri Syrup be used? Empty Stomach, Before Eating or After Eating?
Ans 2. Neeri Syrup is generally reported to be used after meals. However, it may not reflect how you should use this medicine. Seek your doctor’s advice on how you should use this medicine!
Question 3. How many times a day should you consume Neeri syrup and for how many days at least to see the result?
Answer 3. People say that its result is visible even in a day but everyone’s metabolism may be different, drink it for at least a week.