Along with the development of the country, there has been a lot of change in the lifestyle of the people. In today’s time, people take care of their health, but their lifestyle has not changed at all, due to which they have various types of problems, one of them quite common. The problem that many people are facing in today’s time is the problem of hair fall.
As we know that hair is a very important part of our beauty, so if you want to always look beautiful then you also need to maintain your hair properly. To reduce the problems of hairfall, people adopt many remedies, but many times they do not work, in this blog you will be told some surefire measures, which you can implement and make your hair healthy.
How to grow hair faster naturally in a week at home
- The relation of hair is not only external but also internal. Therefore, include all those nutrients in your diet which are necessary for hair.
- Take food rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Eat foods rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium and cerlium,
- Apart from all this, vitamin B complex is also very important for the hair, milk, cheese, curd, orange juice, carrot chicken egg, cereals, fish, green vegetables, capsicum, cabbage, brown bread and oats must be kept in the diet.
- Apart from this, juice of beetroot and spinach should be drunk.
2. hair massage
- Hair styling such as smoothing, straightening or rebonding can cause a lot of damage to the hair. Hair massage is very important to compensate for that loss.
- For hair massage, first choose the oil according to the season. Like coconut oil is better in summer. Apart from this, in winter you can use olive oil, mustard, castor, almond oil.
- You can also mix two or more oils. Lemon juice, egg, aloe vera gel, coconut milk, onion juice, curry leaf juice, paste of hibiscus flowers can also be added to the oil.
- If you are applying something mixed with oil, then leave it for at least 2 hours and then wash the head.
How to do massage
- First divide the hair into small parts, now apply oil from the tips of the fingers. After that, massage lightly with fingers only.
- Do not rub the hair vigorously. Then squeeze a towel soaked in hot water and take steam in the hair, by doing this the pores of the hair roots will open and the oil will be able to absorb well in the roots, which will give complete nutrition to the hair.
Home remedies to make hair grow longer
- Mix egg and tea leaf water in green henna applied on the head and keep it in an iron pan overnight and apply it on the head.
- Consume amla in any form. Amla powder can also be applied to the hair.
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water for overnight, grind them in the morning and apply them in the hair and wash after half an hour.
- Green tea contains polyphenols, which help in hair growth. So include green tea in your lifestyle.
- Take raw milk, add one to one and a half teaspoons of honey to it, along with mashed strawberries and mix. Now apply this paste in the hair and cover it with a hair cap.
- Keep this pack for 2 to 3 hours and then wash it.
Eliminate medical reasons Health Issues Result in Late Hair Growth
If none of these methods are working for your hair, then be aware.
Now is the time to get a medical checkup, many times hair loss starts due to many hormonal problems or deficiencies like thyroid, PCOD, vitamin D and B deficiency, in such a situation it is important that you take proper medical guidance. So that you can get rid of the problem of hair fall.