The problem of diabetes or sugar is one of the most common and dangerous problems in today’s time, for its treatment, people consume many types of medicines or maintain a different type of diet, which is necessary but at the same time if you have sugar. If you want to remove the problem fast, then some home remedies can also help you a lot, which we are going to know in this blog.
Basically in this blog we are going to know which home remedies you can use to prevent the problem of sugar or diabetes.
What is diabetes
Diabetes is such a disease that many people are troubled today due to diabetes, Vata, Pitta and Kapha become unbalanced in a person’s body and this causes diabetes. Although imbalance is seen in the three doshas in diabetes, mainly the effect of Kapha dosha is more and shows similar symptoms, it is said that if a member or parent has diabetes, then their offspring will also be affected in future. There is a possibility of getting diseases like diabetes but this is not completely true.
due to diabetes
- If the gland called pancreatic in our body does not work properly or does not work completely, then the risk of getting diabetes increases. There can be other reasons for this, but the main reason is the pancreas gland. Our pancreas secretes many hormones, the main ones being insulin and glucan. Insulin is very useful for our body, so our cells get sugar in the blood. Insulin works to transport sugar to other parts of the body.
- When the insulin hormone is low, sugar and blood are not able to reach the cells properly, so the energy of the cells starts decreasing and this causes damage to the body. Insulin production leads to high blood sugar levels because when less insulin is produced, only this sugar enters the cells and accumulates in the blood and is excreted through urine. This is the reason why a diabetic patient has frequent urination.
- Heredity is also a cause of diabetes and obesity is also responsible for diabetes. Due to not eating on time or eating more junk food, there is a possibility of getting serious disease like diabetes. Gaining too much weight leads to high blood pressure and increased cholesterol levels, leading to diabetes. People who consume a lot of sugar, regularly eat junk food, drink less water, don’t exercise, eat less. Immediately after falling asleep, only such people are prone to diabetes.
- At present, the main reason for diabetes or sugar in children is the current lifestyle and eating habits. Today’s children are physically inactive and watch TV for many hours. Or spend time playing video games in which the risk of getting diabetes is high. To avoid this, it is necessary to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
types of diabetes (Types Of Sugar)
There are two types of diabetes-
type 1 diabetes
In this diabetes, the production of insulin in the patient’s body is less than the requirement. This condition can be controlled by giving insulin from outside. In this, the patient’s pancreas or the beta cells of the pancreas are unable to produce insulin, which is almost impossible to treat. It affects children and young people in the age group of 18 to 20 years.
type 2 diabetes
The patient’s body is unable to fully utilize the insulin. In this, the body produces insulin but in small amounts, and sometimes that insulin does not work properly. In this, the patient’s condition is not serious, just a good lifestyle is needed.
Symptoms Of Sugar
The body soon becomes vulnerable to any external infections or disease.
Eye problems such as blurred vision.
Urine starts coming more due to which there is a lack of water in the body, and there is frequent thirst.
When an injury occurs, it takes a long time to heal. In diabetes, the body’s immune system does not work properly.
Feeling excessively hungry and thirsty
Along with tingling in the hands and feet, there is also pain and burning in the hands and feet.
There is an increased risk of gum infection and weakening of the gums can lead to tooth loss.
Always feel tired after doing even a little work
The problem of weight gain and loss persists
how to prevent diabetes
- Do not consume sugar, brown sugar, sugarcane juice, chocolate at all. Do not eat too much at a time, instead eat small amounts of food when you are hungry.
- A diabetic patient should walk and exercise for half an hour daily.
- Pranayama should be done daily and as far as possible one should lead a stressful life.
- If proper diet and good lifestyle are used, then surely a serious disease like diabetes can be controlled.
- Bitter gourd, cucumber, cucumber, tomato, turnip, pumpkin, pumpkin, spinach, fenugreek and cabbage should be consumed with vegetables. Potatoes and sweet potatoes should not be eaten.
- Apple, pomegranate, orange, papaya, jamun, guava should be consumed in fruits, on the contrary, sweet fruits like mango, banana, litchi, grapes should be consumed at least.
- Eat nuts like almonds, walnuts, figs. Do not consume raisins, raisins, dates.
Home Remedies for Diabetes Control (Sugar Ka Desi Ilaaj)
If you see symptoms of sugar, do not ignore them at all. For the treatment of sugar or diabetes, it would be better to use home remedies and Ayurvedic medicine first, after that if the condition is not controlled, then you should get it treated by a good doctor soon.
Neem leaves- Neem leaves help in smoothing the blood flow in the veins and arteries and prevent dependence on sugar-lowering drugs. The juice of neem leaves should be started as soon as symptoms of diabetes or sugar appear. According to Ayurveda, drinking this juice every morning on an empty stomach can get rid of many types of diseases along with diabetes.
Basil – The antioxidants and essential elements present in basil help the cells that store and release insulin in the body to function properly. A diabetic patient should eat two or three basil leaves every day on an empty stomach. This reduces the symptoms of sugar or diabetes.
Fennel – Consume fennel regularly after meals. Eating fennel keeps diabetes under control. Apart from adopting these home remedies, sugar patients should be especially careful about abstinence.
Bitter gourd – Bitter gourd juice reduces the amount of sugar. You should drink bitter gourd juice regularly to control diabetes. If symptoms of sugar appear, mix tomato, cucumber and bitter gourd juice and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning. You will get rid of diabetes soon.
Eat turnip – Eat turnips as a salad or as a vegetable. Consumption of turnip during sugar treatment is very beneficial. If you consume turnip daily in the morning, you will get good results soon.
Fenugreek seeds – Put fenugreek seeds in a glass of water before sleeping at night. Drink this water on an empty stomach in the morning and chew fenugreek seeds. Diabetes can be kept under control with its regular consumption.
Cinnamon – Use one gram of cinnamon in your daily diet for a month to keep blood sugar levels low. The use of cinnamon will also help you control diabetes disease.