(as of Dec 05,2021 21:00:54 UTC – Details)
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
• Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging In
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 3 online) with detailed explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Plus! With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Prep, you’ll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review’s popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)
Publisher:Princeton Review (1 June 2021)
Item Weight:1 kg 100 g
Dimensions:21.36 x 4.29 x 27.58 cm
Country of Origin:India