or its occurrence and there are many ways to get relief from it, most people treat it by consuming medicine. But do you know that consuming those medicines is not at all good for your health because chemicals or drugs are used in it which is harmful for the body.
So basically in this blog you will be told about some best home remedies, by applying which you can get relief from shoulder pain without any side effects.
Common pathologies and causes of shoulder pain
The most common conditions related to shoulder pain include:
- Calcifications in the tendons
Similarly, there are a number of problems that can lead to this disorder:
Dislocation or dislocation occurs when the head of the humerus (arm bone) is forced out of the shoulder cavity. This can occur as a product of overexertion, sprains or blows.
When the ligaments, tendons, and muscles surrounding the shoulder are fatigued or worn, repeated dislocations can occur. These cause pain and instability if you lift your arm or move forward.
Serous bursae act as pads that reduce friction between muscles and bones.
Overuse of the shoulder can lead to inflammation of the serous bursae, causing pain and impairing the performance of daily activities such as combing and dressing.
Tendons are made up of connective tissue fibers and have the function of binding muscles and bones. Tendonitis, or inflammation of a tendon, usually occurs when repetitive exercises are performed without adequate posture; it can also be associated with other traumas, such as sprains.
Fractures are the result of a broken bone. They generally occur as a result of falls suffered by the person or high impact injuries, such as sports or road accidents. They cause severe pain and severe inflammation.
It usually develops due to a progressive wear of the joints; however, it is usually associated with that of muscles and tendons as well as with infections. It manifests itself through inflammation, pain and stiffness.
It is an autoimmune disease that causes inflammation in the joints. It manifests with pain, swelling, redness and deformation.
Some tips to prevent pain
- You must never exceed the capabilities of your body. If you notice that what you want to lift or carry involves a major effort on your part, it is best to ask for help.
- Be careful when you go to the gym. It is often believed that as you lift more weight, your muscles will strengthen faster. Everything has to be progressive if you don’t want to injure yourself.
- Practice regular exercises to improve the functioning of your whole body, preventing the possibility of getting hurt easily.
You have to move each body segment before starting any activity, in order to warm up; if you don’t, you are more likely to harm yourself. Also remember to do some stretches before and after physical activity.
Natural remedies to relieve shoulder pain
Natural remedies will always be great allies for relieving various kinds of ailments and annoyances. If the pain is persistent or if it is a serious injury, you will need to see a specialist as these need to be treated with medical treatment.
Apart from the natural remedies mentioned below, you can also opt for a drug-free pain relief patch. One such patch is Signal Relief that comes with nano-capacitators to provide instant pain relief. This comprehensive Signal Relief review will come in handy if you want to know more about this wearable patch.
- Rosemary for rheumatic or arthritic joints
- glass of rosemary leaves (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon of clove oil (15 ml)
- 1 glass of vegetable oil (250 ml)
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and heat them.
- Let them start to boil and keep them on the fire for another two minutes.
- Remove them from the heat and let them rest.
- Dip the cotton flakes, put them on the shoulder and wrap the area well with the bandage.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Lemon against arthritis
For arthritic pain, there is nothing better than the anti – inflammatory properties of lemon.
- The juice of 5 lemons
- A tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- Combine the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Take it on an empty stomach every day until you notice improvement.
- Menthol cream
Since we are looking for alternatives that can be prepared at home, below we will propose the recipe to prepare your menthol cream, so that you can use it to make massages that will help you relieve pain and discomfort.
- 1 glass of witch hazel (200 g)
- 4 tablespoons of lanolin (60 ml)
- 6 tablespoons of menthol (90 ml)
- Heat all the ingredients in a double boiler, until you get a thick dough.
- Remove it from the heat and let it cool down well.
- When ready, apply it with gentle circular massages.
- Let it work overnight.
In many rear cases, people consult a doctor for this problem, but definitely this problem can be cured at home, just you have to apply these mentioned home remedies well.