Today the whole country is fighting against the corona virus, as we know that due to covid, people’s departure has also become very difficult, there is a lot of fear in everyone’s mind because many people are going to die because of this. It is very important in me to follow the precautions given by the government like always wearing a mask while going out, keeping a distance of one yard from people, using hand wash or sanitizers etc. There are many medicines for the treatment of this disease and Vaccines have come out but if you want to treat it by Ayurvedic Remedies then this blog is for you.
In this blog, you will be told about the best ayurvedic remedies that you can use for the treatment of corona.There are many remedies mentioned in Ayurveda to increase immunity power. By following which you can improve your weak immunity. Maintain personal hygiene. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with the hands of strangers. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home when sick. Cover your face when coughing or sneezing and wash your hands after coughing or sneezing. If you suspect corona viral infection, wear a mask and contact your nearest hospital immediately.
Ayurvedic Tips Will Increase Your Immunity! | Ayurvedic Tips That Can Boost Your Immunity
- To make Shadang Paniya, add 10 grams of powder made from Ayurvedic medicine named Musta, Parpat, Ushir, Chandan, Oriya and Nagar in one liter of water and boil it until one water becomes half. Then store it in a clean bottle and consume it. Drinking this Shadang Paniya will be beneficial in this.
- Make 5 grams powder of Pippali, Marich and Shunthi and boil 3-5 Tulsi leaves in 1-liter water until it becomes half and keep it in a bottle, and add the powder to it, add it as and when required. Then keep taking it in sips.
- Take 5 grams Agastya Haritaki twice a day with warm water. Apart from this, you should regularly drink juice of Amla, Aloe Vera, Giloy etc.
- You can drink a few drops of basil juice in water to increase your immunity. Or you can also take Tulsi tea in it. Doing this will be beneficial. To strengthen your immunity, if you want, you can take 5 leaves of basil, mix 4 black pepper, 3 cloves and one spoon ginger juice with it and take it with honey. Consuming it regularly will be very beneficial for your body.
- To increase immunity power, boil Giloy in water and then add turmeric, black pepper powder and basil leaves. Drinking this decoction can prove beneficial for you.
- In problems like cold and body ache, drinking turmeric mixed with warm milk gives relief. Doing this also improves your immunity.
- You can regularly burn neem leaves, deodar, guggul, resin and camphor together. Apart from this, many people also burn Guggal, Cardamom, Tulsi, Clove, Cow’s Ghee, Khand etc. in an earthen pot. Its smoke cleans the environment.
- If you do not have Giloy, Ashwagandha, Tulsi available, then you can also drink Giloy tablet or its juice. You can also eat Ashwagandha powder. All these things are great ways to boost immunity.
- If you are fond of drinking tea, then you should regularly drink tea made by adding 10 or 15 basil leaves, 5 to 7 black peppercorns, a little cinnamon and a suitable amount of ginger. It will help you to avoid diseases.
- Many types of decoction have been advised in Ayurveda to strengthen immunity. For example, Ashtadasang decoction, Sirishadi decoction or Guduchayadi decoction, it will be good to consume them and your immunity will increase.